Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Priority...

I had promised myself not to talk about the weather... but, well, hey what the heck.

I will try to write this on the whim so to speak. I'm off to the beer in the sun which always should precede a football game on a day like this. We've had some 20 degrees Celsius for over a week now in Stockholm and a wheather streak like that is hard to come by even at the peak of the summer. Just enjoy and make as much of it as you possibly can. I can't however, except for the, hopefully cold, beer later today. I can't because I'm too damn busy.

Writing on my essay: top priority
Studying for my essay: top priority
Writing up some job applications: top priority
Meticulously cleaning the apartments for the people who are to come and look at them: top priority
Finishing the damn model my girlfriend bought me this Christmas: high priority
blogging: low priority

What am I doing right now? And what do you think I did last night?

I'm making progress though; I am.

Now I'm off to the one thing that isn't even on my to do list... go figure.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home