Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Illigal or not...

I wrote some week ago about this program called Pandora.com, where you entered your favourite song or band and the program starts playing songs which sound like the band you entered, including the actual entered band's songs.

I thought that this program streamed the songs for your pleasure, but it seems like you actually download the songs in a temp folder. So if you want to keep the songs played on your pandora, you can just past and copy the file stored in the temp folder, and then rename it to .mp3 and you can play it with your winamp at any time.

Is this the end of Pandora? While me and other spread this news perhaps the music industries decide to close Pandora down. I hope not, not just beacuse I now know how to save the great music I hear through Pandora, I hope that I can still explore the awsome music variation the Pandora program hands me. I still buy some of the music I hear, but I also paste and copy some of it now.

Read more about it here... and see my stations in the sidebar. I removed it... it was too ugly.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home