Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bar rattle and brain rattle

I don't care for nor respect islamic rules or laws, I'm not a muslim. I don't care for nor respect the christian ones either. I only care about the ones that can put really hard metallic bars between me and the things I want to do. I know that the laws we have in sweden derive from christian morality, and that's ok for me, they have to derive from somewhere. If I would like to draw pictures of the prophet mohammad, I would, I just can't draw that well. I don't respect any religion I only respect individuals and their culture. As I hope anybody would do me and mine. I know that culture often derive from religion, and that's ok. It have to derive from somewhere.

I don't know what has happened. A minute ago I felt fine, now I really feel crooked somehow.

Sometimes you just have to lash out, tell people they are morons and that they really should try and smarten up. I wish people would do that to me more often, I mean people who isn't related to me. People who are related to me should just shut up. Their critisism hurts, and their praise is untrustworthy.

How did I become so angry all of a sudden?

I guess It is becuase of this...hmm...blog.... but it's funny isn't? I have no objections whatsoever about the contents of this blog... so perhaps it's beacuse I really would like to, in a very childish and naive way, heal the world from all this ignorance... I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I will try and make Jac Tracbac and his nephew Benbé from the book Jac the Clown by Hjalmar Bergman heal my discomfort about the world.

hehe wouldn't that be a good name for a blog. Jac tracbac...trackback from tracbac... tihi.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...

Well, I ~could~ argue with you. I think I will later. But for now, that blog has its charms, and its shames.

I don't know about you, but limits have limits, yes?

I'll catch up later...

3/16/2006 05:46:00 AM  
Blogger freethoughtguy said...

I checked out the "Muhammad and Me" blog, and it is weirdly childish, yet it makes a point about free exppression.

3/16/2006 06:28:00 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home