Monday, April 03, 2006

perception

It's hard thing sometimes, inspiration. When I started this blog I was full of topics and items I wanted to write about. Now I feel drained.

I guess I ain't perceptive enough. I mean you have to have ground to stand on, some soil in which you can plant your seeds of thought. My land is barren and I need to reach high ground to see where the clouds gather.

And here I stand, the wind is cold, the sun is pale and nothing can be seen on the horizon. I do however see a vague path leading southward and a sign pointing in the same direction at the foot of the hill. I climb down.

The sign reads: Your future, tread it eagerly.

The path doesn't seem to lead anywhere and as I walk, and as I walk I realize that I really need that high ground to distinctly see the path. I don't even now if I'm still following it. Disoriented and disillusioned I lay down on the scorched ground and watch the few scattered clouds that I do see. They don't seem to blow in the same direction.

And I start to dream...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've noticed. Keep at it though... when you do write, it's all great stuff... I, for one, don't read stuff that hold no significance.

If you want to read something rather interesting on the perception of the self, check out Tenebris' latest post... might spark somthing for you to talk about:

http://emptymirror.blogspot.com/

Cheers!

4/03/2006 07:30:00 PM  
Blogger Niklas said...

Thanks sesq for the warming words. I will keep it up... Hopefully with renewed strength.

4/04/2006 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

A think there is cure out there somewhere. I'll check my Dr Blogg books and get back to you.

4/04/2006 10:32:00 PM  
Anonymous xnxx stories jacking off with dad said...

I instantly jumped off ofhis cock and got on my knees between his legs and went down onhim like a hungry animal because that was what he was making meinto, a crazed sex hungry animal. The Fuck .
rated adult sex stories
free forced bondage stories
amature dog sex stories
preteen fuck stories
fetish beastiality sex stories
I instantly jumped off ofhis cock and got on my knees between his legs and went down onhim like a hungry animal because that was what he was making meinto, a crazed sex hungry animal. The Fuck .

12/04/2010 01:57:00 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home