Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Seasoning...

Early this morning a woke up fully awake and clear headed. For a while I lay there pulling the sheet above my chin remembering a strange episode in my child hood. An episode not thought of for a very long time. I believe that the very last time I thought of this I had the preposterous notion that it was true.... very strange.... I had to been very young even then.

What I'm talking about is the memory of me standing in the bedroom of my old childhood terraced/row houselooking out on the playground behind our back yard seeing all of the seasons pass. I saw the summer pass into autumn with the leaves turning red and yellow to gradually fall and get covered by snow. The white snow would eventually reveal the brown mesh that once were the colourful leaves. The very light green that would evolve from the buds that made the leaves fall brought some colour to the palette once again. The spring which made your legs full of spring (to quoute dear old Astrid Lindgren). Summer and the vision ends.

This is of course not what I saw, I couldn't have seen it except in a dream. It is however a very illustriuos and a pretty advanced dream for a five to six year old. The vision above is however the vision dressed in my words of today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

In Borås it is always raining. All seasons seam alike.

Revisiting this town were I stayed long ago during my studies in "Library and information sciences". This University College is producing 130 D-level papers in that subject only, each year. AND they have an automated DVD rental machine by one of the coffee machines...

Nice post, nice dream, nice blog BTW

3/28/2006 06:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find myself envying people who remember their dreams... mine seem to slip away the moment I awake.

But that was a nice episode...

3/28/2006 06:48:00 PM  
Blogger Niklas said...

Tack Anne! Det är kul att besöka sin gamla hemtrakter, eller platser man har tillbringat mycket tid. Minnena från platsen måste naturligtvis vara av det positiva slaget.

Sesq: I don't remember many of my dreams at all. Some just sticks... In this case I'm not sure what kind of vision I had, I just assume it was a dream.

3/28/2006 10:10:00 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home