Wednesday, February 15, 2006

ahh the good old pillowfight

Wow, what an event! I sure would like to have been there. Pillowfighting was the main fighting me and my brother did when we were young. Not that we fight any differantly now, eeh we don't fight any more, enough said......... we fight verbaly.

The event I'm talking about is a huge yearly pillowfight in San Francisco yesterday, valentine's day. Isn't that fun?

But wouldn't this be an option for the huligans arounf the globe? What if they who would like, after every match, fight a big pillowfight either on the pitch, in the central sqare of the town or just outside the stadium? I would join, hell I would have two pillows.

But it's not all that safe. During my fights with my brother I got smacked arounf pretty hard. After a while the down and the feathers would slosh together and make the pillow really really hard. And what about the feathers? Those pointy little buggers can stick through the pillow and probably scratch pretty damn much. But in the end, it would just be good fun and those small bruises you could get would be nothing compared to injuries well worth a trip to bandageland.

Thanks once again to My Markup.net for the news

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home