Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tonight it's time...

Hammarby is to meat FC Midtjylland tonight at SAS Arena. I wonder how Bajen will hold up after the long camp they've been to in the States. I've very sorry that Marteinsson isn't available for play. I'm pretty damn nervous.

And it didn't go that well. The danes beat Bajen with 4 to 1. The last two goals were apparently mistakes made by Bajen's goalie Ante Covic but I could be mistaken since I can only go by the live report posted at Hammarby Fotbolls hemsida as a source. I guess and I hope that the failure tonight was caused by the long training camp in Los Angeles the past two weeks. I'm eagerly waiting on a more thorough report tomorrow.

I'm sad tonight

The mistakes made were the teams mistakes. The rebounds made by Ante was not his fault. Well on sunday it's time for another game. Start IK is up. The game is played in Sodertalje due to the horrible condition of the pitch at Soderstadion.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home