Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hmm...ok?

I'm still at school...

One step outside its doors provided me with an invitation right back inside again. At least its full time and the pay is somewhat descent. I'm still clinging on to the hopes and dreams I barely see at the horizon.

But it felt strange the day I left my previous job, a job I have had for a very long time and one always justified by the notion that it's only extra, a good job while I was studying. I can't say that now. Somehow I have to justify this new job in some other way.

I usually just use fact that it's a harch time for academics in Sweden right now, and that you have to take the work offered to you. But I'm sick of all the excuses.


I've recovered from the blow to my identity and pride last week, even though it will take a very long time for Bajen to prove its worth again. A win on Sunday would help a bunch though.

This became another very short post, but I'm getting there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Du fyller väl år idag?! Grattis i sådana fall. Kul att du bloggar igen! 

Posted by Y.G

9/09/2006 03:52:00 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home